Thursday, March 25, 2010

climb on board the denim train?

So, even though i never thought i would, i think i am liking this new trend of denim on denim. I mean- california is the home of fashionable denim design (in fun fun Vernon...)- so I should support my state. So put on ur motorcycle denim jacket or ur loose button up and wear it with pride! You don't have to wear your blues on blues, feel just as comfortable wearing your denim jackets with everything else too while you are at it.

This it korean star UEE in the new S/S 2010 add campaign. I mean it looks casual good- a change up from the flannel trend right?

See Reese rocks the trend well with her southern charm.

BUT i will say I DO NOT support longer denim skirts coming back. My one time sorority tried to make us do that once, annnd let me just say....not hot.

Stella McCartney just put this spring 2010 runway. i mean no disrespect to Stella, cause the trend is out there so someone must be buying it- but really- just say nooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment