Friday, September 3, 2010

Two Pieces I am Craving


So these are completely unrelated- but I totally want both of them. The first is a J Crew bra
.
Now I realize that it is just a basic black bra- but i love the very slight sweet sexiness. My absolute favorite part is the thick band underneath the regular cups- so if you were wearing it with a slightly sheer shirt- it would be little bit more covered and a little bit more interesting. I think its fantastic.

I rarely want other people's jewelry. And I am a little over the cliche snake motif but this is so good who can resist this amazing triple finger ring!



That is just too good- and alot of work for someone to carve out before casting. Plus at least you know snakes will always be in jewelry. so its a life time piece- obvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment